Exalt Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! Let me introduce myself :)

2 posters

Go down

Hello! Let me introduce myself :) Empty Hello! Let me introduce myself :)

Post  Mahx Michael Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:19 am

Hi! My name is Mahx Michael, and this card will tell you a little about my current equipment and preferences Smile

Hello! Let me introduce myself :) Mahxmichaelcard

What i like: I like beautiful swords and powerful guns. I also like construct and undead, while they are helpless to my elemental attacks. Cool And i like Spiral Knights. And card games... and... Blue Like a Star @ heaven One thing i mustn't forget to mention is that i LOVE Exalt! You have really given me a warm welcome to your guild. Very Happy

What i don't like: I really don't like fiends and gremlins. They're resistant to element, they always flock in hordes and always disturb me when I'm trying to attack. And i HATE fiends. They're demons... literally! They're not only everywhere you go, but they do even throw trash at you!! And on top of that, they're dealing shadow damage, something i have not properly protected me against. But I'm on my way developing that as well Smile

It is really nice to meet you all, and I look forwards to spend more time in Exalt Smile
Mahx Michael
Mahx Michael

Back to top Go down

Hello! Let me introduce myself :) Empty That card is sweet!

Post  Zeeca Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:11 am

I love the look of that card, did you use some online tool to make it or was that photoshop or something?
Also i am glad you find it so nice here with us, its always a nice feeling to have people happy when they join. Hopefully that feeling will last, hehe, i know it will Smile
Zeeca
Zeeca

https://exalt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello! Let me introduce myself :) Empty Cardmaking tool

Post  Mahx Michael Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:44 am

Here is the link to the online tool I used to make the card: http://www.mypokecard.com/en/

It is pretty simple, just fill inn the information, add a picture (must be JPG), click a few buttons and it's complete. All you have to do next is to click the left mouse button and save the picture Smile
Give it a try, it's lots of fun! Very Happy Creative in a Like a Star @ heaven Blue way.
Mahx Michael
Mahx Michael

Back to top Go down

Hello! Let me introduce myself :) Empty Re: Hello! Let me introduce myself :)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum