Exalt Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Running

4 posters

Go down

General Running Empty General Running

Post  Sir-Plumbledoor Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:24 am

There were other topics raised such as the propose Giant Roarmulus Satutes, what we do with the Energy Wells, and new schemes on Alchemy Assistance

I'm not sure what we could do with the wells now, there isn't a large benefit to them considering they don't have a profitable effect (Energy goes in, more mist comes out) instead it is literally a bank, you put energy in and take it out as you please, the 100 a day limit however is very nice as that can help to prevent thievery, and if we do notice the same knight taking out 100 a day, that would raise alarm bells and we could take action before a major problem occurs.
I reckon we should have a payment system go into the bank, if you would like to take 100 energy out, then pay 90% of the current energy fee in the market? (Or something that would work better, this is just based on the current system we had for mist) Though it should definitely remain behind the Members door

The Roarmulus Twin Statues, yes, I would like them, and based on the posts, you would like them as well, though just one would seem lonely. It was suggested that we all pitch in the neccicarry materials and crowns to make it happen, though the Alchemy orbs is a problem as knights will want to keep them considering how scarce they are to appear. Personally, I think Rings should remove the use of orbs for making the statues, considering how energy wasn't needed, though perhaps the only reason for that was because there wasn't a way to put energy into the treasury, whether of not they will change this I don't know, though perhaps we could use the currently stashed energy we have in the wells to purchase the needed orbs

The Alchemy Assistance Scheme seems definitely like something we should do if we would like to assist lower rank knights rise, the currently stashed materials is one thing to help them, though if we were to help them gain the needed Alchemy Orbs, then that would need a plan, considering their cost and how only purchased ones are not bound upon obtaining them. How the scheme would work I am up to suggestions
Sir-Plumbledoor
Sir-Plumbledoor
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Running Empty Re: General Running

Post  gera Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:12 am

Sir-Plumbledoor wrote: I think Rings should remove the use of orbs for making the statues, considering how energy wasn't needed, though perhaps the only reason for that was because there wasn't a way to put energy into the treasury, whether of not they will change this I don't know, though perhaps we could use the currently stashed energy we have in the wells to purchase the needed orbs
it is a bug, you cant even deposit the orbs in the treasury, apparently OOO is finding a solution for it.

gera

Back to top Go down

Post  Guttler Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:43 am

And the solution to the statue problem is here!

Speaking as an officer, what I think we should do going forward is:

1. Change the guild message to say that we are planning to make the big RT statue and we are asking for cr donations to the treasury. When we get enough rolling, we can make the large RT statue.

2. Making the big RT requires us to strip the hunters lodge and the console room of furnishings, so we should reopen design mode to veteran members and let them sculpt a new look for our guild hall.

3. Ask people to farm schemer scraps. I know I'm always down for some ICMF.

Guttler

Back to top Go down

Post  Guttler Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:38 am

Seeing as our guild upkeep is now 30K and a fully expanded guild hall only has an upkeep of 72K, we may just want to use guild funds to purchase the large RT statue.

A further mention for mist well use given the promo. It would be possible to use that energy to purchase moorcraft prize boxes. The well can currently afford 7 of them so you could ask some people to buy them and place the contents in the treasury, then each buyer takes out 100 energy over the next 18 days to get there money back.

Guttler

Back to top Go down

Post  Phyll Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:00 am

I am perfectly alright with giant RT statues. I may even grace the actual game with appearance to farm for them. and maybe some small ones. and maybe we could just fill the guild hall with RT statues >.>

eh hem.

I really like the idea of helping out lower level knights, and would like to direct as much effort and time as possible toward that. I however like the idea that anyone is in fact eligible for any of the guild type things (such as the SL runs, or the proposed orb help thinger) because i feel like it makes everyone in the guild feel on more even terms. We're guildies, not some strict arrangement where somethings benefit only officers, or somethings only benefit members.

I think materials are one good way to help newer knights, though I would like to see a way to assist with the orbs. One possible thing is that kclub could alternate between orbs and SL keys. So when there is a backlog of keys, orbs could be acquired to then put toward this new program.

Phyll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum